PCV|VRM Seeds of Hope fulfills our mission through initiatives such as:
- Hope Builders – Projects geared to the rehabilitation of homes in neglected communities
- It’s Cool to Care – Activities that engage employees and their families in servicing the homeless and veteran communities
- Seeds of Love – Providing financial support and resources for underprivileged and underserved groups.
- A Helping Hand – Fundraisers that support our efforts of change.
There are multiple ways you can help us make a change in the world:
- Be a part of the PCV|VRM Seeds of Hope Garden Club
- Become a Volunteer
- Welcome to become our customer
- Give a One-Time donation via mail or online.
- Donate Canned Goods, Gently used clothing, school supplies, etc.